Whether you are staying up late with friends or enjoying a weekend with the family, chances are you will get hungry along the way. Cook up something amazing with these unique grilling ideas for the new year. Celebrate the new year with a new recipe perfect for any BBQ grill master.
Grilled Lobster with Mango Salsa
Nothing says luxurious eating like grilled lobster. For some unique grilling ideas, try this quick shellfish recipe. You will need lobster tails (as fresh as you can afford), melted butter, lemon juice, chili powder, and salt. For the
- Split the lobster tails
- Preheat grill to medium high
- Combine melted butter and chili powder (added to taste) and salt until salt dissolves
- Brush on lobster tails
- Cook lobster tails for five minutes, turning once (done at 140 F)
- Mix the salsa ingredients in a food processor and serve over lobster
For this recipe you will need skewers, several pieces of cut pineapple, peppers, and onion, cherry tomatoes, small cubes of meat (chicken, pork, or steak), and Bella mushrooms. You can also season each skewer with paprika or black pepper to taste.
- Prepare skewers by alternating pineapple-vegetable-meat-pineapple-vegetable-meat until each skewer is full
- Preheat grill
- Grill over high heat until meat is done (eight minutes) while turning
- Serve with corn tortillas
Weekend Strip Steaks
With this easy grill recipe you will need New York strip steaks, black pepper, white pepper, chili powder.
- Combine salt, pepper, and chili powder
- Apply liberally to the steaks
- Preheat grill for medium high
- Cook steaks for two minutes
- Turn steaks
- Cook for two more minutes
- Move steaks to indirect heat
- Grill for five more minutes
- Place on a dinner platter and let rest
- Serve with rice pilaf and roasted carrots
Enjoy these scrumptious recipes for the new year with your family and friends.